Thursday, April 22, 2010

Favorite Classmates' Websites

I absolutely loved seeing my classmates' websites today. They are all so creative! One that really impressed me was CJ Roginson's. I loved the way he used photoshop elements to alter the colors of his photographs to match with the color theme of his site, and the fact that clicking on a different tiger led to a different surprise page. Another site that I liked was Lucy Cevallos'. The navbar she created in Photoshop elements was really cute and reflective of the overall tone of her website, which was cheerful and fun. She used lots of cute personal pictures as well. I also like John Nathan's website. The fact that he did his website on something he really cared about was a wonderful surprise, and he used high-quality, relevant pictures to illustrate his points. Great job to everyone in our class.

4 comments:

  1. Erin! Great job on your website. I really loved how you made your website was geared towards a professional audience. I really think that you should use that if you ever apply for a job and include that you made it too. Your awards and skills would definitely impress them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, everyone did really well, and yours was awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely liked your website. Very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your overall website and background layouts were very good. I also thought it was cool that you knew how to put a video on your site.

    ReplyDelete